At the request of our guests we created a package of excursions of best-orderers in which the most interesting and popular sights of Georgia were united!
May holidays in Georgia - this is a good opportunity to organize for themselves and loved ones an extraordinary vacation. You can taste magnificent Georgian wines and cognacs, pleasant shopping and unsurpassed cuisine will add to your pleasant impressions your rest, and the cultural heritage and a huge number of historical monuments of world heritage. All this diversity attracts tourists from all over the world who come here for a first-class holiday.
For the package tour:
Do you plan your holiday in advance
Guaranteed passanger places on the tour (which is important during the holidays!)
Package tour is cheaper - you save
Day 1 of the tour for May holidays
We visit two capitals of Tbilisi and the dreary city of Mtskheta
1- Excursion on a double-decker bus with a cabriolet is a great time driving which includes all the major tourist attractions, including the old city and fortress walls of the wall, the Maidan Square, the sulfur baths area, the Mtkvari River, the Metekhi walls, the Dry Bridge, the Flea Market, , Peace Bridge, Freedom Square, Rustaveli Avenue, Heroes Square, Agmashenebeli Avenue and much more!
Tour of Tbilisi on the excursion bus is complemented by a unique view from the second floor of a double-decker bus of a cabriolet. The tour is accompanied by an audio guide, the language of comments you can choose at your request - English, Russian, Ukrainian and more.
A bus tour is one of the best ways to walk around Tbilisi and provides the best price-for a family, friends, couples and individual travelers.
2- Excursion tour to the ancient capital of Georgia Mtskheta.
Tour to Mtskheta is an excursion that will allow you to escape from the city and visit the ancient city, the first capital of Georgia, Mtskheta, within just a few hours. During the excursion you can enjoy a panoramic view of the air mountains around the Jvari Monastery, see the unique natural phenomenon of the merging of the two rivers Aragvi and Kura and transfer to the beginning of the century by visiting the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and the Samtavro Temple.
The tour is accompanied by a live guide in English and Russian, which provides the best value for the family, friends, couples and individual travelers.
We will visit:
The city of Mtskheta, is one of the oldest cities of Georgia near Tbilisi.
Jvari is a Georgian Orthodox monastery of the 6th century near Mtskheta (a UNESCO World Heritage site).
Svetitskhoveli was built in the 11th century, although it is even older, from the beginning of the 4th century and is surrounded by a number of legends, associated primarily with early Christian traditions.
Samtavro is a monastery complex of the 11th century, where the first Christian King Miriani and his wife Nana are buried.
Wine cellar with traditional authentic architecture and tasting of Georgian wine, tasting is held according to ancient traditions from Kvevri vessels, tasting is free!
Kakheti - wine region of Georgia
Departure: every day
Meeting point: Sightseeing Tbilisi office (44 Kote Abhazi St., Maidan Square)
In the tour we will visit:
- Excursion to the winery. The main feature of the plant is the production of a complete cycle: from growing and harvesting to bottling wine in branded bottles. The company positions itself as a leader among producers of high-quality Georgian wines. Visiting the winery company includes the tasting of the best wines. Inspection of the winery equipped with the latest installations, as well as a wine cellar with more than 50,000 bottles of aged wine and will observe the process of wine spilling.
- Georgian traditional bakery and bake in the traditional Georgian oven-Tone bread-Shoti.
- The house-museum of Niko Pirosmani in the village of Mirzaani is one of three museums containing paintings by the artist Niko Pirosmani. Conveniently adjacent to Sighnaghi. There is also a small house that Pirosmani once built himself. One of the famous paintings of Pirosmani of this period is "Margarita". It was written in 1909 and it depicts a circus-Frenchwoman, in which Niko Pirosmani was unrequitedly in love. This story in their own way retold and K. Paustovsky, and A. Voznesensky. And she sang about "One Million Crimson Roses" Alla Pugacheva.
- The Bodbe convent is in fact called the monastery of St. Nina and is located in the Georgian village of Bodbe, which is located only 2 km from Sighnaghi in Kakheti. This is a very beautiful place, occupying a huge area on which to find a healing spring and of course the remains of the Enlightener of Georgia, the Holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nina. This monastery is a very iconic shrine in the Orthodox world, therefore pilgrims come here from all over the world. Monastery Bodbe, hovering over the Alazani Valley, it will be interesting to visit and see the majestic buildings, wander through the most beautiful avenues and admire the ridges of the Caucasian mountains. Here you can make a wish by putting your hand on the tomb of Saint Nino, and your desire will certainly be fulfilled.
- Signagi is a city of love. In the city of Sighnaghi, you can easily answer the question "Why are Georgians - such a generous and hospitable people?" Visit the fortified wall with a view of the Alazani valley, guide will tour the city of Signagi and will tell why Signagi is named the City of Love
- Lunch at a colloquial family Georgian restaurant, you can taste real Georgian cuisine in a Georgian family according to the sarim traditions of cooking hinkal, khachapuri, try the replaced Kakhetian shish kebab with Georgian wine
- Masster classes: Baked Georgian bread for guests of our company for free!
Departure: every day
Meeting point: Sightseeing Tbilisi office
In the tour we will visit:
- Military-Georgian road. The Georgian military road was built two hundred years ago, after Georgia joined the Russian Empire. In those years the trip from Tiflis took at least a month. Throughout the highway there are Georgian monuments of antiquity: cathedrals, fortresses, watchtowers. On the Military-Georgian road are Mtskheta (the ancient capital of Georgia), the temple-monastery of Jvari
- Zhinval water reservoir. Zhinval water reservoir is rightly considered one of the most beautiful places in Georgia. The turquoise mirror of the reservoir, stretched between the mountain peaks, is unusually picturesque at any time of the year.
- Ananuri. Prior to the Cross Pass, the road runs along the Aragvi River. We will stop at Ananuri, at the once impregnable fortress, serving as an outpost of defense and the residence of the rulers of this region 400 years ago.
- Gudauri is Georgia's youngest and most modern winter resort, a visiting card of the local "mountain-skiing". Located on the southern slope of the Greater Caucasus Range, among the snow-capped peaks and deep gorges dazzling in the sun, Gudauri boasts wide comfortable slopes of varied steepness, a beautiful snow cover from December to April, a mild climate without strong frosts and icy winds and, more than reasonable prices.
- Temple of the Holy Trinity Gergeti. The old Georgian church is located under the mountain Kazbek, at 2170 meters above the city of Stepantsminda (formerly Kazbegi) and the village of Gergeti, after which it is named. The church is widely known as the Church of the Holy Trinity Gergeti, which Georgians call her Gergeti Tsminda Sameba. The temple was built in the XIV century, but we do not know much about its history, although one of the guidebooks of 1906 mentioned that the church was built on the site where they worshiped pagan idols. And in the 18th century the church turned into a repository for the main Georgian relics that were transferred here during the Persian invasion of Tbilisi. For a long time the temple served as a popular waypoint for travelers on the road that connects Russia and Georgia.
- The tour price does not include:
If you did not manage to buy a tour on the site, you can order the package in our office (Kote Abkhazia 44, Meidan square).
We wish you a pleasant stay in Georgia.
Thank you and enjoy the trip!